Donate & Help Us Help Others
What Your Donation Will Do
Here at The Crisis Center we strive to use your dollars efficiently. You can designate how you want your donation to make a difference. Here are some of the ways your gift can help:
- Prevent suicide by supporting the 24-Hour Crisis Line and community outreach activities.
- Provide healthy food to hungry families.
- Help local families avoid eviction and loss of utilities.
- Provide valuable training to volunteers.
Is Your Donation a Gift?
A donation to The Crisis Center in lieu of a gift is a lovely gesture. We've created several downloadable cards that you can print on 8.5" by 11" paper, then fold and mail or deliver so the recipient knows how much your thoughtfulness will help our efforts! These include a birthday card, holiday card, Project Holiday donation card, a card for a memorial gift and a card for a gift in honor of someone.
Year-End Financial Contributions
The Crisis Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization (tax ID 42-0955992) so donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. In order to be receipted for this calendar year, your gift must be:
- postmarked by the United States Postal System on or before December 31 (you can print our Donation Form and send it with your gift).
- received via The Crisis Center's secure online donation system by 11:59 pm on December 31. Click here to DONATE NOW.
- accepted at The Crisis Center on or before December 31. The building is staffed from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm and a secure donation box is located in our main entryway, at the door with the green arch.
We Are Grateful for Your Support
The impact of your investment will be felt when the phone is answered to help an individual in crisis; when a hungry family sits down for a meal; when a household avoids eviction and homelessness; when a holiday meal is served; when Johnson County sees less deaths by suicide; when a natural disaster survivor receives comfort and guidance.
Thank you for helping us help others!